The Autumn / March 2015 Edition of Polio Oz News is now available for downloading here.
As always, we have packed it full of post-polio related information and articles of interest to both health professionals and polio survivors.
This edition includes:
- an update on Keynote Speakers who will be presenting at the 2016 Australasia-Pacific Post-Polio Conference;
- a reminder that the 2015 in Torquay, Victoria, is only a few weeks away;
- our new online purchase option for post-polio resources;
- announcing the availability of a number of interesting health-related videos from Australia and beyond for online viewing; and
- a number of relevant articles and studies selected from Medscape, a free subscription-based website.
In addition, the vaccination debate continues, and Polio This Week shows how we are tracking in our goal to eradicate polio world-wide, although Pakistan remains a hot spot . . .
All this, and more in this month’s Polio Oz News.